"HACHI: A Dog's Tale"
Presented by JASSC and
The Japan Foundation, Los Angeles
Saturday, September 28, 2013
5:00pm - Gates open/Dinner
7:00pm - Screening (Depending on sunset)
The Riviera Country Club
1250 Capri Drive, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
(Go to security gate and you will be directed to parking area for event)
- Enjoy a JAS movie night with the entire family! Children are welcome!
- Grass seating only - please bring your own blankets and lawn chairs
- Producer Vicki Shigekuni Wong, who brought Hachiko’s popular tale to America, Paul Mason (executive producer) and special guest appearance by Hachi and his trainer!
- Photo sessions with Hachi will be offered after the Q&A session.
Adults - $20 [Includes Maison Akira's Japanese Bento Box*]
Children under 12 - $10 [Includes Panera Kids Box*]
- Beverages will be available for purchase onsite.
- No outside food/beverages permitted.
You must reserve and pay for your admission prior to September 20th to guarantee your meals.
Seating is limited, so reserve your tickets in advance:
Japan America Society of Southern California